Our next release will be version 0.4.
- Changed the patch encoding (cbor+gz, and external signature).
- Patches are now timestamped using RFC 3339.
- Abstract the backend away, and switch to Sanakirja as the default backend
- Optimize internal key size, and stabilize all formats
- Working prototype of the nest (hosting software)
- Branches (fork and branch deletion)
- Rollback (patch inverses). The theory and formats already allow this.
- Change our diff algorithm, in 0.2 the minimal diff (in O(nm)) is used