Our next release will be version 0.3. We intend to test it on this very website first, before switching to Pijul for Pijul itself.
- Changed the patch encoding (cbor+gz, and external signature).
- Patches are now timestamped using RFC 3339.
- Abstract the backend away, and switch to Sanakirja as the default backend
- Optimize internal key size, and stabilize all formats
Due for version 0.3
- Working prototype of the nest (hosting software)
- Rollback (patch inverses). The theory and formats already allow this.
- Change our diff algorithm, in 0.2 the minimal diff (in O(nm)) is used
- Implement commands for switching between branches, using Sanakirja. The format already allows this.